USAGE AND RESTRICTIONS
You must not, directly or indirectly, print, copy, reproduce, save onto your own computer, modify, translate, merge with other data, frame in another website, post on another website, or otherwise use the Content for any public, commercial or non-personal purpose. You must not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sub-license the Content to another individual or entity.
SupplyBox and its licensees, affiliates or subsidiaries and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness or timeliness of the Content. You agree that all risk associated with your use of, or reliance on, any Content rests with you. You further agree that and its licensees, affiliates or subsidiaries and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and all of the Content (including the organization and layout of the Website and all software used in connection with the Website) are, and at all times remain, the property of SupplyBox. The Website and all of the Content are protected by intellectual property rights owned by SupplyBox. You agree to abide by all intellectual property notices, information and restrictions on, or displayed with, the Content. Note that any Content owned by SupplyBox may be subject to additional restrictions.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles and phrases on the Website constitute trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered), trade names or other intellectual property of SUPPLYBOX (the “SUPPLYBOX IP”) or third parties (the “Third Party IP”). SUPPLYBOX at all times remains the sole owner of the SUPPLYBOX IP.
The display of the Content, the SupplyBox IP and the Third Party IP on the Website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in any of the Content, the SUPPLYBOX IP or the Third Party IP. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire:
1. Any ownership rights in any of the Content, the IP or the Third Party IP;
2. Any right to use any of the Content, the SupplyBox IP or the Third Party IP for commercial purposes including sale, resale, licence or sublicense; or
3. Any right to reproduce, distribute, display, post, disseminate, publish, broadcast, or transfer any of the Content, the SupplyBox IP or the Third Party IP.
Use of any of the Content, the SupplyBox IP or the Third Party IP, without the prior written consent of SupplyBox, or the applicable licensee, employee or third party, is strictly prohibited.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND EXTERNAL CONTENT LINKED TO THE WEBSITE
The Website may contain links to third party websites or content posted on third party websites (the “Links”). SupplyBox provides the Links only as a convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest.
You acknowledge that in providing the Links, SupplyBox:
1. Does not endorse any third party website or content accessible via the Links;
2. Does not act as an editor, publisher or disseminator of any content accessible via the Links and does not control or monitor any third party website;
3. Does not make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Links;
4. Is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness, timeliness or legality of any content accessible via the Links; and
5. Is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any of the Links.
You agree that you are solely responsible for:
1. Taking all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements;
2. Abiding by the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies posted at the third party websites; and
3. Evaluating the content accessible via the Links and bearing all risks associated with your use of, and reliance on, any such content.
Links to the Website on Third Party Websites
If you want to include a link to the Website on your website (the “Third Party Link”), you must:
1. Provide SupplyBox with prior written notice describing the nature and features of your website and the proposed appearance and location of the Third Party Link; and
2. Obtain the prior written consent of SupplyBox to establish the Third Party Link and abide by any terms and conditions required by SupplyBox as part of its consent.
SupplyBox may at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, revoke its consent to establish a Third Party Link, with or without cause, upon reasonable notice to you. Upon exercise of this right by SupplyBox, you must immediately remove all of your links to the Website and must cease all use of the SupplyBox IP. If you refuse or neglect to remove all of your links to the Website or to cease using the IP, you acknowledge that such refusal or neglect will result in immediate and irreparable damage to SUPPLYBOX and that SupplyBox shall be entitled to relief in the way of temporary and permanent injunctions and such other and further relief as a court may deem just and proper.
SupplyBox is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any content available on a third party website that has established a link to the Website.
YOUR REGISTRATION ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
Certain Content on the Website may require registration or subscription. In addition, the purchase of products advertised for sale on the Website requires registration. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such Content or to purchase products via the Website, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as required by the relevant registration or subscription process and to promptly update such information as necessary to ensure that it is kept accurate and complete. Your personal and business information provided in a) account registration b) shipping information and c) billing information is accurate and you have the prior authority to enter into these Terms & Conditions on behalf of any 3rd parties included in the aforementioned information requirements. You authorize contact with any 3rd Parties included in any of the aforementioned information requirements and that they may be subject to various forms of verification for purposes of misuse or fraud.
You agree to be responsible for:
1. Maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which you choose or are assigned as a result of any registration or subscription process; and
2. All activities that occur under your account or password.
You further agree to:
1. Notify SupplyBox immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account; and
2. Ensure that you log out of your account and close your browser window upon completing your use of the Website.
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. The Content and the Links are provided for informational purposes only.
2. The Website, the Contents and the Links are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
3. Any use of, or reliance on, the Website, the Contents and/or the Links is at your sole risk.
4. SupplyBox AND ITS LICENSEES, AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE LINKS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
a. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
b. IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
c. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE USEFUL OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF DEFECTS, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
d. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO PRIVACY OR SECURITY; AND
e. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR THE LINKS